Funeral Webcasting… Yes! It’s really that easy…February 26th, 2009
[flv:http://blog.funeralone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/webcast4.flv 468 280]
I just put this video together to show everybody how easy it is to start offering funeral webcasts to your client families.
What to look for in a webcasting provider
1. Make sure they’ve been around for at least 3 years. You don’t want worry about disappointing a family by finding out your provider is out of business.
2. With technology being the way it is, make sure it’s affordable. Closely compare all the companies out there.
3. Make sure your provider is focused only on the funeral profession. It’s no different than choosing a doctor who is a specialist.
4. Try to avoid signing a contract. What if you have a problem? You don’t want to be locked in. Things change; that’s life. You need to be flexible!
5. Make sure it’s easy-to-use! Ease-of-use is everything.
6. Find a provider that puts the webcast on your website. You don’t want your families going to another company to find your webcast. You deserve all the credit!
7. Make sure they have 24/7 Support! It’s technology. Problems do happen. Good companies just fix them :).
8. I HIGHLY recommend working with a company that will offer you a FREE trial first.
Regardless of who you decide to partner with for your webcasting needs, I wish you the best of success. I hope that the information I have shared with you has helped make your decision easier.
PS – If you would like to learn more about webcasting with Life Tributes by funeralOne, please visit: